QUANTAX, INC. is a professional accounting corporation that specializes in tax advising, consulting, and preparation by licensed Certified Public Accountants. We strive to work with our clients, understand their individual situation, and provide year-round support. Our services include personal, corporate, partnership, trusts, estates, and payroll tax return preparation and advisory services. We help our clients become more knowledgeable about their tax situations so that they can make better decisions to improve their overall tax and financial position.
You will be working year-round with our team of tax preparers and accountants to prepare all types of tax returns along with completing accounting tasks for our business clients.
- Ensuring tax documentation is organized and data is accurately entered in our tax preparation and accounting software
- Adhering to our defined business processes
- Providing excellent, knowledgeable customer service to our clients
- Organizing client files and information
- Analyzing tax and accounting documents to discern relevant information
- Preparing & assisting in preparation of simple to complex federal and state individual, corporate, partnership, trust, non-profit, sales, and payroll tax returns
- Completing monthly and quarterly bookkeeping tasks to facilitate preparation of client financials
- Conducting research to ensure compliance with tax and accounting regulations
- Consulting with supervisors and other team members on complex tax and accounting matters
- Assisting in quality assurance processes
- Completing general office duties as required
Potential opportunities (depending on your individual skills and qualifications):
- Professionally grow with our team as we build and expand our business
- Potential to assist the company in various social media and marketing campaigns
- At least 1 year of tax preparation experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Must be a CA licensed CPA
- EXCELLENT interpersonal skills (previous customer service experience helpful)
- Both a self-starter and a team player
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Analytical and research skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor, even in our busy season
Part-time, flexible, year-round hours are available. 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday and some weekends during tax season. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
This opportunity could be an ideal situation for a solo practitioner whose business has outgrown the office in the home environment, needs an office structure, and wants to continue to expand their business.
Email resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org