Students interested in accounting or tax are encouraged to apply for an internship with Quantax. The primary internship cycle runs during tax season from January to April.
Interns typically work 15-20 hours a week in a paid internship. This program is designed to give students hands on experience learning both tax and accounting.
- Junior or senior class standing
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to work and learn in a fast paced environment
- Majoring in Business Administration (Accounting or Finance)
- Interested in pursuing a career in accounting or tax
If you attend either San Diego State or Cal State San Marcos please click the image below and apply through your school's career services. If not or if you would like more information please contact us at email@example.com.