QUANTAX, INC. is a professional accounting corporation that specializes in tax advising, consulting, and preparation by licensed Certified Public Accountants. We strive to work with our clients, understand their individual situation, and provide year round support. Our services include personal, corporate, partnership, trusts, estates, and payroll tax return preparation as well as advisory services. We help our clients become more knowledgeable about their tax situations so that they can make better decisions to improve their overall tax and financial position.
You will be working alongside our team of tax preparers to complete basic tax data entry, document analysis, and document organization during tax season (January-April).
• Ensuring tax documentation is organized and data is accurately entered in our tax preparation software
• Organizing client files
• Entering basic tax information in our tax preparation software
• Analyzing tax documents to discern relevant information
• Preparing spreadsheets to organize data
• Completing general office duties as required
Potential opportunities (depending on your individual skills and qualifications):
• Potential to work alongside our team on non-tax accounting tasks
• Potential to assist the company in various social media and marketing campaigns
• EXCELLENT interpersonal skills (previous customer service experience helpful)
• Both a self-starter and a team player
• Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Basic ability to complete office duties including filing, printing, scanning, etc.
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel)
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor, even in our busy season
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited university
• Preferably Senior standing and majoring in Business Administration (Accounting, Finance)
Hours will be between 15 and 20 hours per week. Availability Monday through Friday 8 am to 6:30 pm and some Saturdays/Sundays 12 pm to 5 pm hours available. We will work around class schedules
Please note before applying that we are located off CA 78 at the Twin Oaks Valley exit in San Marcos, CA.