Did You Hire an Independent Contractor Last Year?

Did you get help with your business this year? Don’t forget that while you are waiting for your tax documents, you might have to provide some of your own. In general, if you hired an independent contractor and paid them more than $600 over the course of last year, you will need to send them a 1099-MISC.

Read More